We are pleased to announce we are now demonstrating the Michell ‘Gyro SE’ turntable. Michell turntables are renowned for their stunning design and build quality and the Gyro SE continues that philosophy!
Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and dustcover, the Gyro SE brings the same qualities in a more affordable and compact package. A Michell Gyro SE can always be converted into a GyroDec by purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional clamp
- Optional HR supply
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Optional dust cover
Why not book up for a demo today!