Now available for demonstration is the new English Audio Stereo 21c valve power amp!
Here are the details of this stunning all English made amplifier…
“The English Acoustics Stereo 21c is a modern day classic. Exclusively British-made and notably benefiting from the finest transformers along with a chassis that are both designed and manufactured in England.
Inspired by our favourite vintage amplifiers, the Stereo 21c moves forward with it’s contemporary design cues and safety devices fitted throughout. This means you can enjoy the warm sound that the ‘21c produces whilst feeling reassured that any potential risk has been considered and minimised.
Certain aspects of the revered inner workings have now been enhanced using our own mains and audio transformer design. This means that the amplifier runs cooler and produces exceptional low-end performance. Plus, smoother roll-off at the top-end whilst retaining the classic punchy mid-range.
What sets the English Acoustics Stereo 21c apart is that you can now have one hand-built for you in any colour you wish; the only limit is your imagination. To combat this personal decision, we have produced twelve in-house colours covering the full spectrum to help you set the tone. These colours have been affectionately devised from our own local landmarks, such as Lansdowne Gold, Marlborough Red, Avebury Grey and Brunel Blue to name but a few.”
Main Features include:
• Transformer endcaps CNC machined from billet aluminium
• CAD designed steel chassis with laser cut details
• Automotive-grade metallic paint finish available in any conceivable colour
• Ceramic gold-plated valve sockets
• Custom English manufactured fixings
• Point to point hand-wired valve sockets with lead free silver solder
• Thermal, vibration and tilt safety cut out
• Remote power on available as an option
• Digital LCD hour meter
• Comprehensive 3 year warranty
• 14W/channel ultra linear
• Less than 0.1% distortion
• SNR: Better than 90dB reference @ 1W
• Frequency response 13Hz – 78KHz (0dB, -3dB)
• World class hand-wound transformers from a local British manufacturer
• Paper in oil and silver mica capacitors used throughout
• Improved timeless classic design